What would so and so knit?
So you may have seen the magazine Jane Austen Knits and other period/romantic era inspired knitting collections. They are huge! People love all those lacy bits and soft colours and reticules. Well most people. While it’s a beautifully put together magazine with nice patterns and styling, it’s just not me. Even if you knit them in neon pink. Ha. I am just not usually into more delicate knits.
So I came up for some concepts for knitting magazines I’d like to see with a little more modern inspiration:
- Gossip Girl Knits (Nothing, she’d get Dorota to do it and go have drinks at the Empire after a day full of shopping for headbands)
- 90210 Knits (Knit bikinis and slouchy hats for guys with too many abs)
- US Weekly Knits (Whatever stars like us wear)
- Mark Rothko Knits (Mohair log cabin blankets – they’d be beautiful!)
- Real Housewives of Orange County Knits (Infinity scarves for glamping)
What kind of culture based magazine would you like to see?